These Accessories Will Make Your Phone More Useful!

December 08, 2017

We can do so much with our phones nowadays and with the help of some little accessories, the possibilities are endless! And we always carry our phones with us so most of the stuff we do for school or work is on our phone. So I will be sharing my current favorite phone accessories that is super useful for my everyday life!


1.  Camera Lens

I'm such a huge fan of clip-on lenses for mobile phones because you could take photos at a different angle by just clipping it on your camera.
This one is my favorite of all the lenses I have because it's high definition compared to other lenses that could make the photos a little bit hazy or blurry.

2.  Card Reader 
This is one of the most important accessories that I will ever need for my phone!  My camera before has no wifi connection, so transferring photos was such a hassle.
But with this card reader, you could just plug it into your phone and select the photos you want, then save it! It's actually faster than "wifi transfer". I never leave the house without it!

3. Selfie Ring Light


Super perfect especially at night when you want to capture something like your food when you're in a not well-lit place.

4. Basseus Powerbank
I just recently discovered this brand Basseus and I was really shocked with the items they have in store plus the price is really affordable and looks really sleek! My current favorite( I have a feeling it will always be! Haha!) powerbank is from them. 
It looks really sleek and the color is just so nice! It's not as big compared to other powerbanks with the same mAh. This one carries a 10,000 Mah battery. It's super affordable, priced at 990Phph!


They just opened their first store in Trinoma which you should visit.

5. Basseus Battery Case
This battery case from Basseus has been saving my life for a few weeks now! Especially when I'm on the go and when I'm moving around, cordless charging is the best! So this battery case packs a 5,000mAh battery and it charges my phone for up to 5 times! 
You know how iPhones sucks at battery life, right? This battery case from Basseus is super useful!

Basseus is available at Trinoma Mall, and Lazada Online Market. Visit their Facebook and Instagram to see more of their items.

























You Might Also Like

0 comments