Muted Green Jacket & White Bowie Shirt

November 27, 2017

One of my favorite  clothing brands just went on a stylish modern throwback with their iconic music collection featuring The Rolling Stones, Run DMC, and David Bowie!

I was all over the shopping floor looking for cool pieces, but it was so fun with the music playing from the 3 artists. Each artists have 12 styles, including graphic tees at Php499, pullovers at Php799, hoodies at Php999 to Php1099, and jackets at Php1199 to Php1299.
I got this green jacket because the color was nicely muted and accented with a black and white accessory. It was actually from the girls section so I took the biggest size they have. Luckily the cut is unisex and fits me perfectly! I also got a cologne that comes with 2 pin accessories that I pinned to my jacket for more details.
This white shirt with Bowie prints is my favorite! It looks really simple and clean and could match any pants or top it with a jacket or blazer.

In today's hype culture, Oxygen provides authentically cool pieces that don't break the bank!

You Might Also Like

0 comments