Glasshouse Cafe

January 03, 2018

New Year means time for new adventures! And that also includes my hunt for new cafes in town that offers not just aesthetically pleasing interiors but with a character as well. So my friend sent me a link to this newly opened café that looks like you’re not in Manila. We then decided to hit the café the day after next.



I really had high hopes for photos sent to me was actually nice without even the post-process. You know what? It did not disappoint me. It’s a glasshouse, so sunlight could actually lit the whole place which is what I really like especially for taking photos. The café is called Harlan + Holden. Which is actually a retail store.
But of course, don’t expect for the food to be cheap or something that you would want to eat at every day. But it’s reasonable. But for the coffee and other beverages, they’re averagely priced like the normal cafes at the mall.
 I will definitely revisit this place just for the photos actually because it’s nice. Anyways, my year started right but a little slow or I’m just in a hurry for something nice to happen? Hello, it’s just the 3rd of January. Haha! Btw, I’ve been listing my video ideas for my Youtube channel and will start filming soon(maybe tomorrow?)! I’ll update you once I posted my new videos.

*This Post Is NOT Sponsored.

 Follow Me for More Updates!
Instagram: @JosephTaborr














You Might Also Like

0 comments