Achieve the Vintage Look for your Photos!

May 02, 2018

Hey Guys! If you follow me on Instagram (@JosephTabor), you'll see my posts and IG Stories with some vintage feel to it. I've always loved that look and currently there are lots of mobile apps that you could use to get that look. 
But here are my favorites to achieve that vintage looking stories and photos!


Feica Cam - I like this better than Huji, Gudak, or some other analog photo apps because once you take the photos, you get a preview of photos with all the filters. (Super Fast!)




8MM - I really love the vintage feels of this app. There are around 8-10 vintage filters available plus the jitter button gives that authentic old look.



Afterlight 2 - the dust effect on this app is high quality and blends really well with the photo! Plus you have the option which size to save your photo.



So there you go! Here are just some of the apps I'm currently using for that vintage looking photos and videos! If you have any questions, DM me or comment down below!













You Might Also Like

0 comments