Perfume For All Occasions (Men & Women)

April 24, 2018

Today, I was able to do errands, attend an event, and even watched a movie, and have dinner! I feel so productive and spontaneous!

The weather in Manila is blazing hot! and it's really hard to find something to wear that would at least make you look stylish and comfy. So I just went with my favorite black pants, Uniqlo Shirt, and a black jacket. It was pretty weird, because it rained even if it was REALLY hot and sunny.



I went to the launching of Commodity(perfume brand based in U.S.) at the Art of Scent in EDSA Shangri-La. I sniffed from all of their collection (Platinum, Black, Gold) in the store and was fascinated because all of their scents really have their own personality.
My favorite scents from their 3 collection are Book, Magnolia, Orris, Vetiver, Rain, Tonka, Moss. I got the Tonka that has a luxuriously sweet scent. It's really cool because almost all scents are Unisex. Only the Magnolia, and Gold leans more to the feminine side.

I was able to watch Ready Player One! You guys should see it too! It's really good, especially if play games. Had dinner at Gringo-ordered the Original Gringo Chicken. My FAVORITE!!!
Thank you guys for reading! See you soon!
-Joseph

I Would Love To Connect With You!
Instagram @JosephTaborr

You Might Also Like

0 comments