The Coffee Project

February 15, 2018

Remember when I told you guys I love finding new cafes and adding them to my list? Well, I found a new one and it’s the best café I ever visited so far in terms of my standard. I’m so excited to show you guys! Scroll Down!!!

The name of the café is The Coffee Project. It’s a local café that started in 2014 at Starmall-Alabang. The shop offers coffee using different beans that are both sourced locally and from other countries. Recently they opened their Quezon City East branch aka Libis. If you guys remember the Shopwise-Libis, that’s where it’s located.

 I ordered the hot café latte and the sausage & garlic pasta in olive oil. Although my favorite was probably the Sardine Pasta that has right amount of saltiness.

The café have lots of sockets so you don’t have to worry looking for power when your gadget is about to die. And my favorite part of course is their FAST INTERNET! I tried a speedtest and got 120mbs on download! 

We also visited Bake My Day that have nice-looking pastries and more!

The Coffee Project was surprisingly near my area, so I guess I’'ll be visiting this café more often.

We were guests of The Coffee Project, however all thoughts, are my own.














You Might Also Like

0 comments