Be Mesmerized by this Hidden Gem in Pangasinan!

February 10, 2018

Summer came early for me! And it's really a good start for my 2018. For 2018, I told myself that I would love to discover more beautiful places and I did!

For this discovery, my friends and I went to the mesmerizing Masamirey Cove Resort in Sual, Pangasinan. If you're thinking how to go there.

We took a Victory Liner Bus going to Alaminos at 3:30am. I would suggest riding the 3:30-5am trip to avoid the EDSA Traffic. Price of the bus fare is roughly 400Php. The trip would take 5-6 hours and have two 15-minute stopovers. Once you reach the Alaminos Bus Terminal, there are tricycles that could take you to the resort for 250Php. There are no jeepneys or other transpos so you would really have to rent a tryc. But if you have your own car, waze it up. 

The resort was really beautiful. It felt like I was in a different country! #BaliVibes! Of course, the thing I'm always looking for is the food!!! And I was not disappointed! I was actually surprised because prices are super affordable even if it's a resort. If you are planning where to spend your summer, or just to getaway from the city, this is where you would WANT to go.

Cabana rentals for day tour visitors for Php500, good for 5-10 pax.
Corkage fee of Php150 per head if you want to bring your own food.
Room Rates
Day Tour– Php 380
Master’s Room– Php 4,800
Family Room– Php 6,500
Extra persons- Php 1,000 per head (inclusive of mattress , use of amenities and complimentary breakfast)

Check out their website www.masamireycove.com









 If you like this post, please do follow me on Instagram @JosephTaborr for more updates!

Precious Time and Ideas are spent creating these photo and videos. Treat me a cup of coffee to keep me going! :)












You Might Also Like

0 comments